Frankie’s Table creates custom meals that are delicious, wholesome, seasonally fresh and affordable. Below are some examples of menus I’ve created for families and individuals with varying preferences and dietary needs.
Weeknight meals for a busy family of four
- Baked Halibut with wild porcini sauce, served with broccoli rabe.
- Pasta e fagioli, Chef Francesco’s version of this Italian classic – made with local pancetta, seasonal vegetables and herbs, organic chicken stock and cannellini beans.
- Braised chicken legs with olives, prunes, and apricots. Served with rosemary roasted potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Slow cooked smoky pork tacos with roasted corn and bell pepper slaw, queso fresco and avocado.
- Mediterranean marinated grilled skirt steak, beet salad with toasted pistachios and feta.
Weeknight meals for a gluten free household
- Orange honey glazed chicken, yogurt herbed chickpea salad.
- Salmon roasted with sake, lemongrass, ginger and star anise, ginger kale salad.
- Roasted pan-seared chicken with olives and caper sauce, roasted vegetable polenta.
- Pasta al’ragu abruzzese – slow cooked tomato sauce with mushroom and garlic (gluten free pasta).
- Braised short rib with red wine reduction glaze and crispy polenta “fries”.
- Roasted sweet potato and butternut squash lasagna.
- Vietnamese noodle salad with baked tofu and roasted peanuts.
- Grilled tofu shish kabobs with roasted cauliflower.
- Eggplant enchiladas with cucumber, tomato and feta salad.
- Mushroom tofu curry with brown rice and sauteed carrots and bok choy.
- Mediterranean vegetable roll with cannellini bean and olive soup.